Curling Steps to Success Book
A step-by-step guide for beginner and intermediate curlers covers throws, brushing, delivery, basic shots, and ice reading.
- Developed by internationally renowned coach Sean Turriff
- Includes 40 drills featuring a self-scoring component that allows curlers to chart progress and accelerate improvement in their skill development
- Provides players and coaches with a practical, step-by-step format that develops and improves curlers’ fundamental skill level and decision making
- Supplemented by more than 90 photos and illustrations
- Covers essential curling skills such as throws, brushing, delivery, basic shots, and ice reading
Whether you are just beginning or have experience on the sheet, the book’s detailed photo sequences, expert instruction, and developmental drills will have you targeting the rock accurately and consistently in no time